MGIMO, Russia's most prestigious university in foreign relations, and FIBI, Innovation Development and Business Incubation Fund are glad to announce the Third Russian-American Forum on Business Incubation to be held Nov. 18-19, 2013, on the MGIMO campus in Moscow.
- The National Business Incubation Association (NBIA) is the global leader advancing business incubation and incubator-related entrepreneurship support programs. It provides information, education, advocacy and networking resources to bring excellence to the process of assisting early-stage companies. Founded in 1985, the association has 15 staff located in its Ohio headquarters and 2000 members from 80 countries
- The Northeast Indiana Innovation Center (NIIC) is one of the world-leading innovation centers that incubates and accelerates entrepreneurial companies from all over the world
The Forum brings together experts from Russia, Europe and the United States, the authorities, representatives of financial institutions and venture funds, as well as successful entrepreneurs.
- Business incubators and technoparks as key players of innovation ecosystem
- Classical and student business incubators: best Russian and foreign practices
- International aspects of Softlanding programs
- Business acceleration: new development models
- Cooperation between governmental/financial institutes and business incubators
- Technology commercialization best practices
- Modern approach to venture financing
- Creating innovation ecosystem in Russia: the role of regions
The Forum is aimed at bringing together directors of technological and mixed business incubators, including student business incubators and technoparks.
Activities & Events:
- Visit to Technopark "Strogino"
- "Young Lions 2013" National Award Ceremony
- "International Technology Transfer: Russia-USA" program presentation by the Northeast Indiana Innovation Center (NIIC)
The Forum is free to participate. To register for the Third Russian-American Business Incubation Forum, please fill out the application form. Please note: each participant has to register separately. Registration deadline is Nov. 10, 2013.
See you in November!