MGIMO, Russia's most prestigious university in foreign relations, and FIBI, Innovation Development and Business Incubation Fund are glad to announce the Second Russian-American Business Incubation Forum to be held Dec. 3-5, 2012, on the MGIMO campus in Moscow.
- The National Business Incubation Association (NBIA) is the global leader advancing business incubation and incubator-related entrepreneurship support programs. It provides information, education, advocacy and networking resources to bring excellence to the process of assisting early-stage companies. Founded in 1985, the association has 15 staff located in its Ohio headquarters and 2000 members from 80 countries
- The Northeast Indiana Innovation Center (NIIC) is one of the world-leading innovation centers that incubates and accelerates entrepreneurial companies from all over the world
The Forum brings together experts from Russia, Europe and the United States, the authorities, representatives of financial institutions and venture funds, successful entrepreneurs and universities delegations from Russia, Belorussia and Ukraine.
- Business incubation latest tendencies - worldwide and in Russia
- Summary of the recent study on Business Incubation Market in Russia
- Business acceleration as a new way to support entrepreneurship
- Softlanding: helping Russian companies go international
- Humanitarian and technological universities cooperation: enhancing business incubation and entrepreneurship development
- Open Innovations: new opportunities for business incubators - best practices in Russia
Activities & Events:
- Visit to Business Incubator of Zelenograd
- International Technology Showcase Ц in cooperation with MATI (Russian State Technological University) and NIIC
- "Young Lions 2012" National Award Ceremony
- The final workshop of MGIMO-NBIA Certificate Trainings Program
The Forum is free to participate. To register for the Second Russian-American Business Incubation Forum, please fill out the application form indicating name and address of the organization you represent, contact information and options of participation. Please note: each participant has to register separately. Registration deadline is Nov. 25, 2012.
See you in December!